5 Fighting Distances in a Single Combat
Emin Boztepe Martial Arts System believes a real self defence situation, rules of fairness (which could alter the outcome of a fight) don't exist! In EBMAS we derive from this the consequent and the importance that students of Emin Boztepe Martial Arts System that train in EBMAS Wing Tzun need training that is as full and complete as possible, and which acknowledges all of the 5 fighting distances.
- 1st Distance: Fighting With Your Feet
- 2nd Distance: Fighting With Your Hands
- 3rd Distance: Fighting With Knees and Elbows
- 4th Distance: Grappling (Holding, Barring, Throwing, etc.)
- 5th Distance: Ground Fighting
In any of the above situations the EBMAS Wing Tzun Concepts and Principles can be applied successfully, which is why so many martial arts practitioners turn to Emin Boztepe Martial Arts System.
In a EBMAS Wing Tzun training session the punches, kicks etc are all executed with soft contact so that the risk of injury is kept to a minimum.